Wednesday, June 2, 2010




Well I guess it's time for me to start blogging!
Eric and I were married, for Time and all Eternity, on April 9, 2010.
It was probably the longest day ever! Eric was lucky and went down the day before we were to be wed, but I had to get my hair done in Burley (because it's cheaper there). So I was up and going by 5:45 AM. I got my hair done and was on my way to Salt Lake City, Utah by 9:00 AM. Both Eric and I were supposed to be at the temple an hour before the ceremony. I was there earlier than necessary and was texting Eric to see where he was at. He told me that he was on his way. This, to me, means that he would be there in 15 minutes top. But to my surprise it took him almost 45 minutes to get there. By the time he got to the temple (5 minutes late) I was freaking out, thinking that he wouldn't be showing up for our wedding. Let's just say that I was over-joyed when I heard his voice and saw his face!
The time that we had before the wedding is very precious to me. We were able to spend some time alone in the Celestial Room of the Temple. There was such a calm, serene feeling of being in that room and being able to talk to each other about our future together.
The Ceremony itself was short and sweet. Now I have all eternity with the man that I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment